Stop leakages, save money
LeakRisk gives you a bird's eye view of what happens in your network. It frees you from the daunting task of analysis, and helps you focus on what really matters.
Challenges in Leakage Monitoring
- Significant workload for periodic monitoring and reporting
- Uncertainty in handling measurement errors
- Uncertainty in accidental human errors
- Slowly evolving leakages may remain unnoticed and have significant costs
- Existing software focuses on visualization rather than analysis
- Limited availability of expert human operators
Intelligent, 24/7 water system monitoring and analytics service
Comprehensive daily leakage-risk reports
Metrics for faster detection of leakages
Data analysis for better informed decisions
How does it work
Integrate SCADA’s DMA flow sensor measurements with the platform though a secure communication channel.
Load historical flow data to improve the quality of analysis.
Filer and analyse sensor data daily. Identify high-risk areas.
Produces and sends a comprehensive report in PDF format with tables and graphs.
Reduces operator workload
Analysis based on state-of-the-art research results
Reduces human errors
€100 / flow sensor / year
One-time setup fee: € 500
- Continuous monitoring
- Daily report preparation
- Free updates
- Email notifications for highly leakage risk
- Secure European cloud server
Contact for price
- All Standard edition features
- Custom metrics
- Geospatial Map within the report
- Integration to existing systems
- Web dashboard
- Load 5+ years of historical data
€20000 / deployment
- Run LeakRisk on your own servers
- Get all analysis and reporting features
- Technical support on a contract basis
- Integration with third systems on separate contract basis
- Upgrades with new analytics apps on demand